Roll-Off Dumpster Rental
LCI Recycling can provide properly sized roll-off dumpsters for your construction, demolition, renovation or other commercial or residential project in Columbia, Frederick, Towson, Annapolis, Gaithersburg, or anywhere else in our service areas. We are proud to serve Maryland, D.C., and Virginia as your premier roll-off dumpster rental company.
Managing your construction debris in Maryland can be challenging, but with the right containers, you can rest easy. Whether you need it right now or in a week, we always have 20-yard roll-off dumpsters for rent in Maryland as well as other sizes.
20 Cubic Yard Dumpster Rentals:
22′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4.5′ Deep
20 yard dumpster rentals in Maryland are perfect for most residential remodeling projects, as well as small construction sites. Use it for:
- Residential roof replacement
- Residential demolition
- Small home improvement
- Moving clean-out
- Tenant fit-outs
- Concrete, Brick, Block and Asphalt
30 Cubic Yard Dumpster Rentals:
22′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Deep
30 yard dumpster rentals in Maryland are large enough to accommodate most large construction, demolition and remodeling projects, including:
- Extensive home remodeling
- Commercial demolition
- Tree trimming
- Outdoor additions
- Mid-size commercial projects
Still not sure what size you need? Give us a call to describe your project, and we’ll make a recommendation as a leading dumpster service in Maryland.
Proper Use of Roll-Off Containers
- DO NOT overfill the box.
- Leave a clear path to the container, so our trucks can easily access it.
- Find a flat, hard surface to place the container on. Remember that soft grounds can become difficult or inaccessible after bad weather.
- Try to spread out the weight of the materials inside the roll-off container.
- Please place lighter materials first, so the heavier materials hold the lighter materials down.
Waste Items We Accept
Here are some of the waste materials we accept. If you don’t see the items you plan on putting in the dumpster on this list, give us a call to make sure this is something we can pick up and recycle or dispose of for you.
- Mixed Concrete (MC) – concrete mixed with re-bar, dirt, no trash; suitable for recycling
- Clean Concrete (CC) – only concrete, no dirt no re-bar, no trash; suitable for recycling
- Construction Debris (CD) – no trash, construction materials suitable for recycling
- Trash (TR) – job-site trash; not recyclable
- Brick & Block
When you call for a quote, we ask you to specify the type of waste from one of the above categories. This helps us give you an accurate estimate.
However, LCI Recycling reserves the right to charge customers for disposal of materials placed in the dumpster regardless of the type of container ordered. For example, if you order a roll-off box for clean concrete and instead fill it with mixed concrete, we will charge you at the mixed concrete rate.
Waste Items We Don’t Accept
The items we don’t accept for recycling or disposal include, but are not limited to:
- Hazardous Waste
- Controlled Substances
- Infectious Waste
- Liquid Waste
- Contaminate Soil
We offer Monday through Friday pickup of all accepted material and we can be available for Saturday service on an as-needed basis.
Whether you live in Prince Georges County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, the District of Columbia, Fairfax County, City of Alexandria, or Arlington County, we’ll be there on time to drop off and pick up your roll-off dumpster as scheduled.
Have a large project? We can drop off an empty container when we stop by for your filled one, so that you don’t have to put your work on hold.
Contact us today for an estimate on dumpster rental and roll-off services in MD, VA and DC.