Roll-Off Dumpsters for Any Project
LCI Recycling provides roll-off dumpsters for a variety of industrial, commercial and residential uses in Maryland. Our open-top roll-off containers come in two sizes that range in capacity from 20 to 30 cubic yards.
Maryland Roll-Off Container Sizes
20-Cubic-Yard Roll-off Container
22′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4.5′ Deep
30-Cubic-Yard Roll-off Container
22′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Deep
How to Pick the Right Size
Here are a few tips in regard to the capacity of our roll-off dumpsters to help you select the right size for your project.
20 Cubic Yards
This dumpster is perfect for most residential remodeling projects, as well as small construction sites. Use it for:
- Residential roof replacement
- Residential demolition
- Small home improvement
- Moving clean-out
- Tenant fit-outs
- Concrete, Brick, Block and Asphalt
30 Cubic Yards
This dumpster is large enough to accommodate most large construction, demolition and remodeling projects, including:
- Extensive home remodeling
- Commercial demolition
- Tree trimming
- Outdoor additions
- Mid-size commercial projects
Proper Use of Roll-Off Containers
- DO NOT overfill the box.
- Be sure to leave a clear path to the container, so our trucks can easily access it.
- Find a flat, hard surface to place the container on. Remember that soft grounds can become difficult or inaccessible after bad weather.
- Try to spread out the weight of the materials inside the roll-off container.
- Please place lighter materials first, so the heavier materials hold the lighter materials down.
Contact us today for an estimate or with any questions about roll-off dumpster rental for your residential, commercial or industrial project.